Live Music & Events
ENTERTAINMENT EVENT INSURANCE EXPERTS. Trusted insurance and risk advisors to event organisers and promotors.
Working and dealing with event organiser’s Australia wide, we understand no two events are the same. That’s why our specialist entertainment event insurance broking team will work with you to understand your specific event insurance needs.
Whether it be a big or small event we will review and look at all potential risks such as public liability, event cancellation insurance, non-appearance insurance, weather insurance, volunteers insurance, professional indemnity, owned and hired equipment insurance and much more. From festival insurance, private event insurance, concert insurance, community event insurance or even sports and entertainment insurance, we have expertise in providing the cover that suits your requirements.
Ensuring your event is COVID safe and prepared
As we see slow but positive changes occur to the easing of event restrictions, it’s important organisers and promoters are equipped with the right information to help ensure their event is COVID safe. Combining our risk management expertise and COVID-19 guidelines from official resources we have developed a pre-event COVID safe checklist to help you execute a successful and safe event.
Speak to our expert advisors today on 1300 655 931.
Have a small event and need public liability insurance quickly?
We have the solution for you. If your one off event has under 1,000 attendees you can now click & buy a single day public liability insurance solution online. Click buy now below to get covered.
Principal Risk Partner Find out more
Select the category that best describes your short term or one off event
- Annual General Meetings
- Meetings, Presentations
- Conferences & Seminars
- Award Ceremonies
- Art Exhibitions
- Trivia Nights
- Private Events requiring Hall Hire
- Corporate Functions
- Charity Balls & Fund-Raising Dinners
- Gala Dinners
- Cocktail Functions
- Community Fairs & Markets
- Concerts or Theatre Plays
- Recitals & Performances
- Event duration up to 3 days.
- Allowance for bump in (3 days) & bump out (3 days), in addition to event duration.
- $20 million Public & Products Liability.
- $250,000 Goods in care custody & control.
- $500 excess for each and every occurrence.
- Australia wide cover.
- All Service providers to your event are required to carry their own insurance.
- Excludes participation in Sporting/Novelty Events, Adventure Activities and the like.
- Events must be held at an established venue such as pubs, clubs, entertainment centres & council owned venues including council owned and maintained parks and outdoor spaces with appropriate insurances in place.
- Exclude events where activities involve any of the following:
- BYO Alcohol,
- Water Activities (including events on boats)
- Open fires and activities on private property.
- Number of attendees not to exceed 1,000 people.
- Turnover for the event does not exceed $200,000
- Please note cover will commence at 4pm. Your declared event commencement date should take this into consideration
If your event does not qualify for our online solution, please call our expert brokers on 1300 655 931.
Helpful Links – COVID-19 Event Guidelines
Please review your state or territory official event guidelines at the respective official sites.
Request a Quote
Are you an organiser or promoter of larger events? Our team of specialist entertainment brokers will build and discuss a tailored program for you. Simply apply for coverage by providing some details on our contact form, and one of our team members will be in contact with you shortly for a chat.
Large Event Organisers Information
Who we cover?
Our expertise spans the entire entertainment and events sector. See below a small sample of clients we engage.
- Event Organisers
- Venue Owners
- Agents & Tour Managers
- Festivals, Music & Concerts
- Sound, Lighting & Staging Companies
- Event Logistics
- Marketing Activations
- Fundraiser Events
- Theatre Productions
Your specialty not listed? Get in touch with us to discuss your needs.
Event Cancellation & Abandonment: Covers your financial loss when your event is cancelled/abandoned or postponed due to events outside of your control.
Non-Appearance: Covers your financial loss if key headline acts or a large portion of the performance group fail to show up.
Public Liability & Event Liability: Covers your legal liability for third party bodily injury or property damage.
Weather Risk: Protects revenue from fluctuations when certain weather conditions occur.
Voluntary Workers Personal Accident: Protects your volunteers if they are injured whilst working on your behalf.
Travel: Covers medical expenses, trip cancellation costs, lost luggage and trip deposits.
Event Equipment Cover: Covers the equipment you own or use at an event if it is damaged or lost.
Money: Covers physical loss or damage occurring to money during an insured event.